Thursday 19 November 2015

You and Who Else - Quatermass II essay supplemental

I know everyone out there who has read my Quatermass II piece in You And Who Else will be desperate for this nugget...

The family moved house relatively recently. When sorting through some of the boxes of 'homeless' books we still have the other week I came across this. Yes, this is the very L750 Betamax video cassette containing the 1986 BBC TV50 celebratory clip show that I talk about in that essay. It's not even re-wound to the beginning and my guess is that it's probably been left at the right place for the Quatermass II and Doctor Who clips section. And it'll stay that way unless I come across a Betamax player and decide to check it out...

29 years old.

Yeah baby, verisimilitude in spades!

http://watchingbooks.weebly.com/you-and-who-else.html

No comments:

Post a Comment