Tuesday 16 February 2016

Paul & Nessa's Happy Hour Show 26

A bit of different material from me this week, some quickies about wildlife programmes...

With thanks as always to Paul Dunn, Vanessa Karon and all the boys and girls at Cranked Anvil Productions for letting me post these shows here on my Blog. For more information check them out at http://crankedanvil.co.uk/

Show 26. Sketches written by Paul Dunn, Tim Gambrell, Andrew Stephenson, Neil Tolfree, Matt Watson.  Performed by Sarah Boulter, Carol Cooke, Paul Dunn, David Foster, Harriet Ghost, Michael Grist, Vanessa Karon, Wayne Miller, Dolores Poretta, Craig Richardson and Stephen Sullivan.  Script editor was Paul Dunn.  First broadcast 03.02.16.


You can follow the show's presenters on Twitter via @PNHappyHour, Cranked Anvil Productions on @CrankedAnvil, radio station Spark Sunderland on @SparkSunderland, or even my good self (if you don't get enough of me here) on @Mr_Brell

No comments:

Post a Comment